Thursday, June 6, 2013

kunstkammer


Look back to the 16 delightful afternoons we’ve spent together with Frau Friederike, it is really hard to say which experience was my favorite and stood our for me the most. I enjoyed visiting all kinds of churches with different architectural styles as well as the marvelous museums and impressive exhibitions. I was also amazed by the advanced equipments, effectiveness of service and the magnanimity of books of the national library. Moreover, here in Vienna with all my classmates, Gloria and Friederike, I had my first waltzing class and had an unforgettable time learning how to dance waltz and polka. However, if I had to pick one precious experience out of all, I would say that the Kunstkammer in the Kunsthistorishen Museum would be the place that I would never be bored of.
We spent three afternoons visitng the Kunstkammer and still have lots more to explore in there. The Kunsthistorischen Museum is a building with marvelous designs both inside and outside. It has several different topics of exhibitions. To me, my favorite are the oil paintings from all over the world. I really admire artists who could paint paintings which look livesome and vivid. Once I walked into the rooms with Friederike, I felt like the people in the protraits are looking at me friendly and trying to wave to me to come closer. Also thanks to Friederike's interesting stories and history of the paintings, I was able to understand and admire the paintings better. I especially like one protrait of a woman who is wearing a bracelet, which has a small protrait of a man on it. I was told by Friederike that the woman recieves that gift from her Fiance, and she wants to give the protrait of her wearing the bracelet to her Fiance as a gift to show her cherish of the bracelet he gave her. What a lovely story!  
Even though our class with Friederike ends, I would keep exploring the beautiful artworks in Kunsthistorichen Museum on my own. I really want to thank Friederike for taking us around and telling us thousands years of history. I am sure I would keep  my precious memories of the afternoons we spent together deeply in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment